Contact Dylan Cope Pest Control for an appointment using the contact details below.
Having a termite preventative system in place helps to deter concealed termite entry and reduces the risk of termite attack.
Who better to install a Termite Barrier than Dylan. He is both a qualified Builder and Pest Controller…. he knows buildings from the ground up.
It is an Australian Standard that new construction must be complete with a termite management system or to be built with termite resistant structural members.
Treatments we provide are:
- Stops, Kills and Repels Termites. It is a physical and chemical termite barrier.
- The sheeting and collars are homogenously impregnated with Bifenthrin a leading Termiticide. This provides termite protection for the design life of the building when installed according to the label.
- We can install this to the underside of slab, pipe extrusions and the external perimeter wall cavity.
Chemical Reticulation Soil Treatments
- These are designed to replenish chemicals to the soil and areas under concrete slabs such as the perimeter of a dwelling. How it works is the perforated pipe is installed during construction or post construction with an access point.
- The installation of the reticulation system means that landscaping, concrete, gardens and pavers won’t have to be disturbed every time the termite barrier has to be renewed.
- Having a reticulation system installed makes it simple and non-invasive as the technician just plugs into the access hole and re treats, giving you long-term protection and peace of mind.
- We specialise in regular treatments to make sure no breaching of the system occurs and topping up existing reticulation systems.
Get In Touch With Dylan Cope Pest Control on 0400 739 462